SCRUBS “U” features quarterly evening sessions each concentrating on a specific area of health careers. Each program offers an exciting glimpse into a medical field.
Operating Room Careers
Radiology & Related Careers
- Minimum age for SCRUBS “U” is 13
- The program is free of charge; Registration required
- $10 fee for Khaki SCRUBS “U” scrub top
- Programs begin promptly at 5 p.m. and end at 7 p.m.
- SCRUBS “U” is accepted as job shadowing
During the session, photos of students exploring health careers are taken for use in program promotion. If you would like to be included in the photos, please download a photo release form, complete and bring to the first session. In additon, this picutres can be shared with friends or downloaded and used for school projects.
Call Healthline at (843) 402-2273 for more information and to register for the next SCRUBS "U" session.