Roper Saint Francis Healthcare is pleased to be able to provide the services of patient representatives at each of our hospitals. A patient representative serves as a non-medical liaison between the patient and the hospital staff and is a key resource for patients and families.
The patient representative staff is able to assist you with a variety of services.
We can provide individual help with the following:
- Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will
- education, information and completion
- Notary service for non-financial documents
- Follow up with patient issues and concerns
- facilitate communication between patients, families, staff, and physicians
- Visits with new patients
- Provide hearing amplified handsets
- Provide Hearing and Speech Impaired Equipment
- Track lost & found items
- Assist with hospitality arrangements for out-of-town guests
- provide information regarding discounted rates at local lodging
- Provide wireless internet access (WiFi)
Learn about Advance Directives and End of Life planning.